Oriental Botanicals AllergE contains:
- A blend of herbs called Minor Bupleurum Combination, which is traditionally used to improve the body’s resistance to allergens in TCM, where it’s believed to work by tonifying Lung Qi
- Baical skullcap, traditionally used to relieve mild allergy symptoms in TCM, and to help manage hayfever and mild eczema and hives
- Bupleurum, traditionally used to ease mild food intolerance symptoms such as digestive discomfort, nausea, bloating and diarrhoea in TCM
- Korean ginseng to calm inflamed, hot and itchy skin conditions like mild eczema and hives, based on its traditional use in TCM
- Chinese licorice, traditionally taken to relieve mild bronchial irritation and respiratory mucus (catarrh) in TCM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.