Features and benefits:
- Contains 25 nutrients to support new mothers and mothers-to-be
- Supports preconception health, including supporting women’s reproductive health by reducing free radical formation in the body, and maintaining healthy hormone balance during the menstrual cycle
- Supports a healthy pregnancy, including aiding healthy red blood cell production and maintaining healthy iron levels, which can be lower than recommended during pregnancy
- Supports healthy development of the growing foetus
- Contains activated forms of folic acid and vitamins B2, B6 and B12, which means they don’t require the same degree of metabolic processing to reach the form utilised by the body
- Includes iodine, adequate levels of which are needed in the diets of mothers-to-be for normal foetal development
- Contains vitamin D3 to help support bone health and mineralisation
- Supports the increased nutritional requirements of women who are breastfeeding
- Supports healthy stress responses in the body
- Maintains healthy immune system function
How it works?
During pregnancy, your nutritional status plays a key role in your own health and that of the baby you’re carrying.
For example, folate is involved in several aspects of conception and pregnancy including red blood cell production, foetal growth and the healthy development of your baby’s organs.
In order to be utilised by the body, folic acid from supplement and folate from food need to be converted into 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF).
Oriental Botanicals Conception & Pregnancy Care provides 500mcg per day of activated forms of folic acid (250mcg folinic acid and 250mcg 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic®).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.