- Contains ivy leaf, which decreases coughing in children. In Western herbal medicine, it’s traditionally regarded as having expectorant, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory actions on the respiratory tract
- Also includes elecampane and thyme, which are traditionally used to clear children’s bronchial mucous congestion in Western herbal medicine
- Plus Chinese licorice, traditionally used to soothe children’s coughs in Chinese medicine
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and above
- Delicious tasting formula with no added sugar – contains naturally derived blackcurrant flavour plus Chinese licorice for additional sweetness
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy to give to your child
- Vegan formula, with no added dairy products, gluten or nuts
- Made in Australia
Directions for Use
- Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL, two to three times daily, when medically advised.
- Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL, two to three times daily.
- Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, two to three times daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.