Oriental Botanicals Livaclean contains milk thistle to support the health and natural detoxification mechanisms of the liver, combined with traditional Chinese liver herbs.
Features and benefits
Oriental Botanicals Livaclean combines milk thistle with traditional Chinese herbs, including goji berries, bupleurum, schisandra and baical skullcap.
- Supports healthy liver function and the liver’s natural detoxification processes
- Strengthens the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in TCM
- Supports healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Helps maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine and citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Assists in the digestion of fats consumed in the diet, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Relieves excessive belching and symptoms of indigestion, including nausea, abdominal distension (bloating), poor appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Regulates the flow of Qi or life force energy, based on traditional use of bupleurum and citrus peel in TCM
- Stimulates the movement of stagnant or congested Qi and relieve symptoms associated with liver stagnation such as irritability and premenstrual mood swings, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Helps decrease free radicals formed in the body, which are a normal consequence of the body’s natural detoxification processes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.