Antiviral, fever relief with Andrographis and Olive Leaf
- Viral and bacterial infections
- Common cold and influenza (flu)
- Laryngitis, tonsillitis and sinusitis
- Fever and headache
- Sore throat, runny nose and mucus
- Activity against cold sore virus (HSV-1)
Directions for Use
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- Child 2-5 yrs: Take ½ capsule, once or twice daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- Child under 5yrs: Take only under medical supervision.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Adults only.
Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.