PMS, Period Pain, Menstrual Health
Women's Qi regulates the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health to assist in the management of:
- Premenstrual symptoms including mood swings, mild anxiety, headaches, fluid retention, cramps, breast tenderness and cravings
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Pelvic congestion
- Alopecia Areata in women & men
Women's Qi contains traditional Chinese herbs that regulates the menstrual cycle and supports women's reproductive health. May also assist in the management of premenstrual symptoms or premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast pain or tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness and sweet cravings, ovulation pain, dysmenorrhoea (period pain and cramps) and dysfunctional bleeding (heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation).
Women's Qi assists in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and in the relief of migraine headaches in both women and men. In Chinese energetic terms, Women's Qi regulates the flow of Liver Qi (which leads Blood) to relieve Qi constraint associated with emotional flux, PMS, and muscular spasms and cramps.
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once daily
- Menstruation & Pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- Alopecia Areata: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- For additional support in managing heavy periods use Oriental Botanicals Tienchi Ginseng 1 - 2 tablets two or three tablets daily while menstruating
- Suitable for teenage girls and peri-menopausal women
- Take 2 hours away from conventional medication including the oral contraceptive pill
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.